1 Channel 5V Relay Module – With Optocoupler
₹99.00 Incl Tax
It is a 5V 1 Channel With optocoupler. The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. It has a trigger current of 5mA, and module working voltage of DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 1-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.
- The 8550 transistor drive, driveability.
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- It has a relay status indicator led Power LED(Green), 1 relay status indicator LED(Red)
- Relay control interface by single-chip IO.
- Low-level suction close, high-level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure
- 1 – 5V 1 Channel Relay Module – With Optocoupler.
5 Days Replacement
This item is covered with a standard replacement of 5 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of iTElectronicscomp’s customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects only.
What voids the warranty?
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.