No products in the cart.
2 Channel Relay Module – 5V Dual Channel Relay
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹170.00 Incl Tax
This is a 2 Channel (Dual channel) isolated 5V 10A relay module Optocoupler for Arduino, PIC, ARM. It can be used to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic). This relay has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays.
Module With Optocoupler.
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V.
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V.
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers.
- 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are ON.
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices.
- Opto isolation circuitry.
- Module with diode current protection, short response time.
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, hole diameter 3. 1 mm, easy installation and fixing.
1 – 2 Channel Relay Module – 5V Dual Channel Relay
5 Days Replacement
This item is covered with a standard replacement of 5 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of iTElectronicscomp’s customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects only.
What voids the warranty?
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.