No products in the cart.
Anet ET4 Pro 3D Printer – Ultra Silent With TMC2208 Stepper Drivers
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹19,999.00 Incl Tax (-10%)
Anet ET4 Pro has upgraded auto-levelling function is changed to the photoelectric sensor type, and the levelling is more accurate. Supports the operation of a continuous power failure and continues printing after power is restored. Support material cut-off detection function, lack of material alarm and pause printing. Support the automatic feeding and unloading process, which ET4 Pro can quickly solve with one click—simple and convenient operation with the 2.8-inch colour touch screen display. The motor driver chip is upgraded to TMC2208 (Ultra silent).
Special Discount! This promotion will expires in
Anet ET4 Pro Features:
- ET4 Pro has an ultra-silent with TMC2208 Stepper Driver: TMC 2208 stepper driver version up to 256 real micro-steps achieves very silent printing.
- Featured with automatic bed levelling system: Auto-leveling frees you from time-consuming and labour-intensive levelling tasks.
- Power Outage Recovery: Resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off—no worries about unexpected power outages.
- Filament Detection: Filament detection detects the filament end and sent a reminder to avoid air-printing.
- Automatic Filament Assignment: Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
- Assembled In No Time: With modularly designed units, you will be able to assemble your ET4 on your first try in 10min quickly.
- Integrated Modular Design: Integrated, modular design with terminal pinboard for connection ports, covered wires and a more sleek appearance.
- ET4 Pro is designed with safety in mind: The mainboard features thermal runaway protection.
- 2.8-inch Touch Screen: 2.8-inch LCD full-color touch screen for easy operation.
- Well-Made All-Metal Frame: ET4 Pro is built to last with high strength aluminium frame. Enclosed metal unibody design enables a more stable and rigid structure with compact size.
|Build Size :||220*220*250mm|
|Print Resolution :||100-300microns|
|Nozzle Diameters :||0.4mm|
|Nozzle Count :||ONE|
|Max. Nozzle Temp :||255℃|
|Max. Print Bed Temp :||110℃|
|Printing Materials :||PLA，TPU，ABS|
|Filament Diameter :||1.75mm|
|XY-axis Precision :||0.012mm|
|Z-axis Precision :||0.004 mm|
|Max Print Speed :||80-100 mm/s|
|Auto Levelling :||yes|
|Print Bed Removeable :||NA|
|Supported files :||STL，OBJ，G-Code|
|Connectivity :||Online or SD offline|
|Machine size :||440 x 420 x 480 mm|
|Machine weight :||7.4kg|
- Easy Assembly.
- TMC2208 stepper driver.
- Automatic bed levelling.
- Easy to assemble.
- Cosmetically enhance.
1 – Anet ET4 Pro 3D Printer (About 8Kgs).
5 Days Replacement
This item is covered with a standard replacement of 5 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of iTElectronicscomp’s customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects only.
What voids the warranty?
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.