OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera – Manual Day Night Mode
₹1,349.00 Incl Tax
The OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera for Raspberry Pi 3 all veriants and 4 with Manual Day Night Mode Switching is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by on the board upper surface. This uses the dedicated Raspberry Pi’s onboard CSI interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The camera supports night vision. It is compatible with all revisions of the Pi. Powered with a 5MP OV5647 sensor, its best resolution is 1080p.
Frequently Bought Together
₹1,349.00 Incl Tax
₹365.00 Incl Tax
- This item: OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera - Manual Day Night Mode(₹1,349.00 Incl Tax)
- Night Vision Infrared Light 3W - RPi Camera(₹365.00 Incl Tax)
The Externally attachable IR LED helps the night vision function. The Mounting Holes Provides 3.3V power output Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED. An adjustable resistor is provided on it to control the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED when ambient light is lower than the threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa. Onboard screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- 5MP OV5647 Sensor
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports Pi 3(all), and 4.
- Can Attach IR LEDs if Night Vision mode is required
- Using an IR-CUT filter can eliminate colour distortion in the daylight
- The screw hole on the camera is used to both fix the infrared lights and through the power for the lights.
- 1 – OV5647 5MP 1080P IR-Cut Camera – Manual Day Night Mode
- 1 – 15PIN FFC Ribbon Cable Strip.
Note: Externally Attachable IR LEDs are not included in the Package. You can buy It separately if required Click here.
5 Days Replacement
This item is covered with a standard replacement of 5 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of iTElectronicscomp’s customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects only.
What voids the warranty?
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.