No products in the cart.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹3,399.00 – ₹6,949.00 Incl Tax
Raspberry Pi 4 is the most popular computers in the raspberry pi range. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Frequently Bought Together
- ₹199.00 Incl Tax
- ₹199.00 Incl Tax
- 5V Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi - Bolt & Nuts Included(₹199.00 Incl Tax)
- Acrylic Case For Raspberry Pi 4 (All Variants)(₹199.00 Incl Tax)
- Raspberry Pi 4 comes with the latest Broadcom 2711, Quad-Core Cortex A72 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.5GHz processor improved power consumptions and thermals on the RPi4 a 20% increase on the previous Pi3 model (which ran at 1.2GHz).
- The new Pi 4 video performance upgraded to 4K dual-display via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4K60p, supporting H265 Decode, H264, and MPEG4 decoding.
- The new Raspberry Pi 4 supports a faster dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and 5.0 Bluetooth.
- The dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz wireless LAN has faster networking with less interference.
- With Bluetooth 5.0, connect wireless keyboard/trackpad without extra dongles.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- Faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology, and speeds that are 10x quicker than on previous models.
- 40 GPIO pins, backwards-compatible with previous boards as on the last three models of Pi.
|Model||Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 2 GB RAM|
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz|
|RAM||2GB LPDDR4 SDRAM|
|Connectivity||2 × USB 2.0 Ports|
2 × USB 3.0 Ports
2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
BLE Gigabit Ethernet
|Operating Power||5V 3A DC via GPIO Header|
5V 3A DC via USB Type-C Connector
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)–Enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
|GPIO||(Fully backwar ds-compatible with previous boards)|
Standard 40-pin GPIO Header
|Multimedia||H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);|
H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
OpenGL ES, 3.0 Graphics
|Video and Sound||2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)|
2-Lane MIPI CSI Camer a Port
2-Lane MIPI DSI Display Port
4-Pole Stereo Audio and Composite Video Port
|Clock Speed||1.5 GHz|
|Micro-SD Card Slot||Yes (FAT32 format), support maximum 32G Micro SD Card Memory Features|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||0 to 50|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||85 x 56 x 19|
Software & OS:
- Instructions: Click Here.
- Download NOOBS here. Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of an operating system from the standard distributions.
- Raspbian is the recommended operating system for everyday use on a Raspberry Pi. Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- To explore all other Operating Systems supported by Raspberry Pi 4, Click here.
- 1 – Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (RAM Optional)
5 Days Replacement
This item is covered with a standard replacement of 5 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of iTElectronicscomp’s customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects only.
What voids the warranty?
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
2GB RAM, 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM